Tips for Drama Performers
- Do I introduce myself and say the title of my piece?
- Can the audience see my face? Do I turn my back or side to them? Can I do more of this scene facing out towards them?
- Are my words clear?
- Do I know my lines by heart?
- Am I acting with my body? How do I show my feelings and character by the way I move around the stage?
- Is there variety in my scene? Humour? Bits that go faster/slower? Pauses where I only move but don’t speak? Does it end in a memorable way?
- Props I need?
- Costume? What can I find to suggest my character?