How to book a session at Tree Tops
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the way we run Tree Tops from September 2020 has changed. This is to ensure we adhere to government and Local Authority guidance relating to social distancing in school to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission for all children attending Tree Tops and the staff members supervising. The booking and payment process has also changed.
Tree Tops Bookings and Payments for Autumn Term 2020 (Updated 21/09/20)
- All bookings must be made online, using the Tree Tops Booking Form. Bookings will no longer be made using ParentPay.
- Bookings must be made in advance, and for a full half term.
- Bookings for the first half of the Autumn term (Autumn 1), which runs from Friday 4th September to Wednesday 21st October inclusive, must be made by 6:00 pm on Monday 3rd August. The Tree Tops Booking Form will not be available after this time.
- Bookings for the second half of the Autumn term (Autumn 2), which runs from Monday 2nd November to Friday 18th December inclusive, will open to existing families (i.e. those with a child on the Tree Tops register for the first half of the Autumn term) on Monday 21st September.
- If you are an existing family, you will receive a letter inviting you to book your child’s place for Autumn 2. You should reply to the email to confirm if you would like to rebook your child’s place by 9:00 am on Monday 28th September.
- When you rebook for Autumn 2, you may make changes to your current booking by completing a new Tree Tops Booking Form. Once you have notified us by email that you would like to change the days and/or sessions of your booking, you will be sent a link to the Tree Tops Booking Form. The Booking Form must be completed by 9:00 am on Monday 28th September. Places at Tree Tops are very limited; unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Bookings for new families will open on Tuesday 29th September. You should send a booking request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 am on Monday 5th October. Places at Tree Tops are very limited; unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request. If a place is available, we will send you a link to the Tree Tops Booking Form. The Booking Form must be completed by Monday 5th October.
- Please note that on Friday 18th December, school will close early at 1:30 pm. Tree Tops will run a single session from 1:30 – 4:30 pm only. The charge for this session will be £15.
- The children attending Tree Tops will be placed in group 'bubbles' of no more than 15. To maintain consistency within these groups and to minimise the risk of transmission, we must ask you to commit to the same sessions every week from Monday 2nd November to Friday 18th December. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to change the sessions your child attends from week to week.
- Ad hoc or short notice bookings during term time will not be available until further notice.
- Once you have submitted your Tree Tops Booking Form, you will receive a further communication by email confirming your child’s place and the payment due.
- Payment will continue to be made via ParentPay only. Payment using childcare vouchers is still possible, by arrangement. Please email Tree Tops at: email@example.com for further information on paying by childcare vouchers.
- Payment must be made in full and in advance by the date stated on your confirmation letter and invoice.
- Places for all Tree Tops sessions are limited. If there are more bookings for a Tree Tops After School Club session than places available, priority will be given first to bookings for a full session (from 3:15 – 6:00 pm) and then to siblings. Unsuccessful bookings will be held on a waiting list.