How to book a session at Tree Tops
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the way we run Tree Tops from September 2020 has changed. This is to ensure we adhere to government and Local Authority guidance relating to social distancing in school to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission for all children attending Tree Tops and the staff members supervising. The booking and payment process has also changed.
Tree Tops Bookings and Payments for Summer Term 2021 (updated 15/03/21)
- All bookings must be made online, using the Tree Tops Booking Form. Bookings will no longer be made using ParentPay.
- Bookings must be made in advance, and for a full half term.
- Bookings for the first half of the summer term (Summer 1), which runs from Monday 19th April to Friday 28th May 2021 inclusive, must be made by 9:00 am on Monday 22nd March 2021. Bookings are open to all families but priority will be given to existing families (i.e. those with a child on the Tree Tops register for the spring term. The Tree Tops Booking Form will not be available after this time.
- The children attending Tree Tops will be placed in group 'bubbles' of no more than 15. To maintain consistency within these groups and to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19, we must ask you to commit to the same sessions every week from Monday 19th April to Friday 28th May 2021 inclusive. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to change the sessions your child attends from week to week.
- Ad hoc or short notice bookings during term time will not be available until further notice.
- Once you have submitted your Tree Tops Booking Form, you will receive a further communication by email confirming your child’s place and the payment due.
- Payment will continue to be made via ParentPay only. Payment using childcare vouchers is still possible, by arrangement. Please email Tree Tops at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on paying by childcare vouchers.
- Payment must be made in full and in advance by the date stated on your confirmation letter and invoice.
- Places for all Tree Tops sessions are limited. If there are more bookings for a Tree Tops After School Club session than places available, priority will be given first to bookings for a full session (from 3:15 – 6:00 pm) and then to siblings. Unsuccessful bookings will be held on a waiting list.